Analytics

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Widgets

Opposites Origami (added pictures!)

I've posted a few different ways I like to use origami in an EFL class (or pretty much any primary class). This is a fun one for primary students and I have found that it can be adapted to work with opposites quite well! (You could also do this with shapes, adjectives, rooms in the house etc.)

I posted about it a while ago at this link: http://eslcarissa.blogspot.com/2012/06/organized-opposites-orgami.html but some people had asked for a video. All the videos I've tried just haven't been very clear :( But I am still working on it.

Here is a graphic with pictures that may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...