Analytics

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Widgets

Alphabet Books Year 2

This year will be the second year my students have the chance to send their books around the globe. Again, I am asking for teachers who would be willing to take a student made book and try to work it into their class. The books are simple alphabet books often including a rhyme, and always including pictures! Assuming we get the budget approved, we will try to send the books to 14 different schools (it may be less). In addition I get to send eBooks to schools! All I ask for in return is that you take a picture or video of your students with the books. If you are interested please fill out the following form. The books should be done and sent out by May, 2014!

11 comments:

  1. I am an adult educator In Virginia, USA, who teaches ESOL to immigrants with limited formal education in their first language. I have a research interest in using student-created materials for instruction. Can you tell me about your students' book? Is it appropriate for adults? If so, I would love to have a copy. Thank you so much. Susan W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan did you check out the link at the start of the survey? http://eslcarissa.blogspot.mx/2013/12/alphabet-books-sharing-internationally.html It shows example pages of books students did last year. I, personally, think the books are pretty elementary, but if you look over the samples and think it would interest you let me know.

      Delete
  2. I am interested in the students work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! If you fill out the form above I'll contact you once we have set groups.

      Carissa

      Delete
  3. I am interested in the students work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear that! If you filled out the form I'll get back to you once I know more specifics.

      Delete
  4. I'm also a teacher of older learners. I find great merit in using a variety of teaching resources. I'd love to have this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Fill out the form above and I'll contact you once we start making groups.

      Delete
  5. We are a newly established bilingual school in Istanbul. We would love to use your students' books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicola, I've e-mailed the schools my students choose and I am hoping to e-mail the rest this week. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome project! I look forward to receiving an alphabet book to use with our students!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...