Analytics

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Widgets

Help my class choose a winner!

My students just finished their dream flags and we are very excited about participating in the dream flag festival April 5th! We will be sending our flags to The Agnes Irwin School to be displayed at the National Constitution Center. In addition, we will be sending a quick video with an introduction to our school AND two students reading their poems!

To select the two poems I am going to Facebook! If you have a moment, and a Facebook account, please check out the dream flags my students have made and vote for your favorite.

The voting process is simple; you just "like" the poems that you enjoy the most. You can vote for as many poems as you want! You can view the album check out the post below (Click on Dream Flags to view the full album) or click here to go to the album in Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...