Analytics

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Widgets

2014 ITESM Dream Flag Video

The Dream Flag Celebration is this weekend!

My students and I aren't able to join (the 2,000 miles is a bit much for us), but we were able to send a video which will be shared during the celebration. Check it out!



The director of the dream flag project, Jeff Harlan, was kind enough to send us a thank you "Got the video. Awesome! We'll show it Saturday. Please tell your students that we really appreciate their effort. More than 500 people will attend Saturday and be inspired by your dreams, your energy, and your great work."

To look at all the other Dream Flags created this year by ITESM students you can go to the dream flag gallery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...